- Are you sick?
- Are you in distress?
- Are you experiencing suffering?
- Are you hurting, lonely, or depressed?
- Is your son or daughter in trouble?
- Do you have marital problems?
- Do you need help financially?
- Do you need help breaking free from addictions?
- Do you need a purpose in life?
The Bible says that God is our Helper. It says:
“God is our refuge and strength, and ever-present help in trouble.” (Ps.46:1)
“Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete.” (Jn.16:24)
God wants to help you. Call upon Him and He will answer you and help you. And if you want help praying, send me your prayer request. Remember, two are better than one as Jesus promised:
“If two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven” (Mt.18:19).
So, if you need help praying, send me your prayer request to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will pray with you.